Areas of Expertise:
Nanophysics, Magnetism, Electronic Simulations and Supercomputing
- Member of the AGYA Working Group Innovation
- 2016-2021: DYNASORE / Dynamical magnetic excitations with spin-orbit interaction in realistic nanostructures, funded with a European Research Council Consolidator Grant.
- Functional Nanoscale Structure Probe and Simulation Laboratory (Funsilab) funded by the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers.
- Experimental and theoretical investigation of atomic defects in metallic nanostructures funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Collaborations with the Algerian Universities Mouloud Mammeri of Tizi-Ouzou and Badji Mokhtar of Annaba by co-supervising and hosting students as well as hosting Professors during their sabbatical year.
- Several fellowships from CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior) or CAPES & Humboldt Foundation to host Brazilian scientists to work on several topics, ranging from magnetic skyrmions, dynamical transport properties to dynamical magnetic excitations.